BMW of SF - Valet
BMW of San Francisco for qualified people to join our team. If you are looking for a career that will allow you the opportunity to...
• Create results and accomplish goals
• Take action
• Make decisions
• Connect with new people
Then let's put your career in the fast lane! BMW of San Francisco recognizes the strengths of our associates and rewards associates that can anticipate and exceed our customer's needs. We offer unlimited earning potential, with an extremely generous compensation program in addition to industry leading benefits package.
Great working environment, and a benefits package that includes competitive Salary, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance provided by the company, PTO, 401k plan with employer participation, and Employee-Discounts.
Our Valet are responsible for:
• Organizing the Lot
• Lot Maintenance
• Transporting cars from various parking lots to their desired destination
• Stocking Cars In
• Cleaning and maintenance of the Dealership
The ideal candidate for our Valet position will possess:
• Hard worker with ability to multi-task
• Able to work evening and weekends
• Reliability and promptness to work is a must
• Able to work overtime when or if needed
• Ability to drive Manual Transmission is required but training may be available for the most qualified applicants
• Must have, and maintain a clean driving record
Start your career as an automotive Valet for BMW of San Francisco, today. Apply Now!
*BMW of San Francisco is a drug and alcohol-free work environment and conducts a pre-employment drug screen.