BMW of SF - Service Concierge
BMW of San Francisco is looking for a full-time friendly, outgoing, and customer service oriented person to join our team!
Primary responsibilities of a Concierge/Alternate Transportation Position include:
• Act as the first and last positive impression to all customers and guests
• Assist our customers with any questions or concerns
• Move vehicles to their proper location
• Direct the flow of incoming calls to the dealership
• Provide assistance with the alternative transportation process, a premium service offered to our customers.
• Shuttle drive customers as needed.
• Transact and collect money for all service and sales if needed.
• Ability to drive Manual Transmission is required but training may be available for the most qualified applicants
• Be friendly, outgoing, and customer oriented
• Must have and maintain a clean DMV Record
• Provide excellent customer service
• Previous experience in a dealership/automotive experience a plus
*BMW of San Francisco is a drug and alcohol-free work environment conducts a pre-employment drug screen.