BMW of SF - Parts Runner
BMW of San Francisco is seeking a full-time Parts Runner to assist with the growth and expansion of the company.
If you are a highly motivated, team player, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, come join our team! Be a part of an exciting and growing company.
Job responsibilities include:
- To retrieve parts from the warehouse and deliver them to technicians. Work to increase overall shop efficiency allowing technicians to remain in their stalls and time and to allow the kiosk parts advisors to remain in the kiosk.
- To retrieve warranty return parts from the technicians and deliver them to the warranty parts area.
- To help maintain the inventory of parts at the kiosk and tire area. Check in daily tire orders.
- To assist the wholesale and body shop counters with pulling parts when requested. Shelve daily parts deliveries.
- To maintain the condition of the parts department and by cleaning, sweeping and etc. as needed.
- Picking up parts from other locations, other dealers etc. assisting our MINI location with parts deliveries to and from our location as needed.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Previous dealership experience
- Must have and maintain a clean DMV record
- Great work ethic
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Outgoing and patient personality with good customer relation's ability
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and organize work
- Professional personal appearance
- Ability to interpret material provided by management and other sources. Excellent verbal/written communication and organization skills
- Working knowledge or trainable in automotive retail center computer systems, (R/R computer system preferred, as well as proficiency in the use of Excel and Word programs)
- Technically knowledgeable, experienced, or trainable on BMW product line
- Good analytical, problem-solving, and documentation skills
*BMW of San Francisco is a drug and alcohol-free work environment and does a thorough background check and pre-employment drug screen