BMW of SF - Parts Driver
BMW of San Francisco is seeking a full-time Parts Delivery Driver to assist with the growth and expansion of the company.If you are highly motivated, a team player, and enjoy working in a fast-paced work environment come join our team. Be a part of an exciting and growing company.
Job responsibilities include:
- Safe, Reliable, and Courteous Delivery of Parts to customers.
- Promote BMW standards for the superior customer, employee, and retail facility management.
- Ensure to follow all digital routes given by Parts Manager
- Responsible for cleaning and maintaining delivery trucks.
- Responsible for turning in checks and cash to Inventory Clerk for payment processing at the end of each route.
- Ensure parts are not damaged before delivery.
- Assist W/S advisors with gathering Special Order Parts for delivery
Requirements ideal candidates will have:
- Must have, and maintain a clean DMV record
- Familiarity with driving around in San Francisco
- Great work ethic
- Manual dexterity, including the ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Outgoing and patient personality with good customer relation’s ability
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and organize work
- Professional personal appearance
- Ability to interpret material provided by management and other sources. Excellent verbal/written communication and organization skills
- Working knowledge or trainable in automotive retail center computer systems, (R/R computer system preferred, as well as proficiency in the use of Excel and Word programs)
- Technically knowledgeable, experienced, or trainable on BMW product line
- Good analytical, problem-solving, and documentation skills
- Previous experience a plus
*BMW of San Francisco is a drug and alcohol-free work environment and does a thorough background check and pre-employment drug screen.